U.S. G.I. Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure (LME)
Designed to provide units in the field with a covered facility to conduct vehicle maintenance operations. Similar in design to the tried and true TEMPER Tent, modified to accommodate for the height needed to enclosures of tactical vehicles and equipment. This is a very impressive piece of equipment that is a complete out of box solution. All you need to do is add power and you have an instant workshop. Use it for festivals, temporary storage, mobile maintenance, and much more. NSN# 8340-01-456-3637. Unused in factory crate. MADE IN USA.
- Floor Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Length: 32’
- Height: 15’ 6’’
- Eave Height: 12’
- Weight (packed in crate): 1,435lbs
- 45 minute strike with 12 personnel
- 70 Amp Power Distribution box
- GFCI Receptacles
- (4) EMI Hardened light kits
- Color: Olive Drab
- All guy lines, pins, repair kits, and transport covers included.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.